Saturday, September 08, 2007

Hard-working CNN

I salute CNN and its reporters for working hard to bring me the latest top stories in the country. Sometimes, these stories are even tops on the world stage. This day, in honor of CNN, I will present the leading headlines of global importance, as they are put up on the website:

1. Air guitarists battle for glory
2. Laura Bush to undergo neck surgery
3. Expert analyzes bin Laden's body language
4. Hilton fumes over 'hot' cards (more Paris Hilton nonsense)
5. Chihuahua adopts baby squirrels
6. 'Brokeback', "Office' stars entering splitsville (America's love affair with celebrity divorces)

Where would I be if I remained unaware of these earth-shaking developments? Kudos to CNN for putting them above the real issues plaguing this world.

No comments: